CLOSER produces four main newsletters designed to keep you up to date with all the latest news and blogs, research, events, and policy developments from the longitudinal population study community.
Complete our newsletter sign up form to start receiving our CLOSER updates today.
Below you’ll find previous issues of Longitudinal News and ‘In the loop’ – our quarterly policy update.
Latest issue: May 2023
In this issue of Longitudinal News, we feature our recent blog showcasing CLOSER’s cross-study data guides which can make easy work of finding data on a specific topic (including cognition, diet and physical activity) across multiple longitudinal population studies.
Also included this month:
- Study Spotlight: the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing, the Hertfordshire Cohort Study and the National Survey of Health and Development
- News: CLOSER Data Audit recommends creation of UK-wide metadata office
- Plus all the latest news, research and events from the longitudinal research community
Read the latest issue of Longitudinal News
Previous issues of Longitudinal News
In the loop
Latest issue: April 2023
‘In the loop’ is CLOSER’s quarterly policy update which features a round up of the latest developments in the policy landscape, open opportunities to engage with policy and decision makers, and new resources for improving your public engagement knowledge & skills.
This month’s issue, covering January – March 2023, features:
- Policy landscape review: New Department for Science, Innovation and Technology announced
- Engagement opportunities: New Areas of Research Interests published by the Department of Health and Social Care and the Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Developing your skills: Top tips for communicating science effectively and a guide for engaging with policy
Read the April 2023 issue of ‘In the loop’