CLOSER produces four main newsletters designed to keep you up to date with all the latest news and blogs, research, events, and policy developments from the longitudinal population study community.
Complete our newsletter sign up form to start receiving our CLOSER updates today.
Below you’ll find previous issues of Longitudinal News and ‘In the loop’ – our quarterly policy update.
Latest issue: November 2023
In this issue of Longitudinal News, we feature the launch of our new Training Hub provides a free comprehensive resource for users of longitudinal population study data to increase their knowledge and skills in data management, cross-study analysis, dissemination, and impact.
Also included this month:
- News: CLOSER Discovery has a fresh new look
- Blog: Working at the intersection of academia and policy: reflections on my CLOSER internship
- Policy: CLOSER’s evidence submission to the House of Commons Education Committee inquiry into the effects of screen time on young people
- Plus all the latest news, research and events from the longitudinal research community
Previous issues of Longitudinal News
In the loop
‘In the loop’ is CLOSER’s quarterly policy update which features a round up of the latest developments in the policy landscape, open opportunities to engage with policy and decision makers, and new resources for improving your public engagement knowledge & skills.
This month’s issue, covering July – September 2023, features:
- Policy landscape review: Government and UKRI respond to Commons Science, Innovation and Technology Committee’s report on reproducibility and research integrity
- Engagement opportunities: New opportunities announced by the Office of National Statistics, the House of Commons Education Committee, and the Commons Women’s and Equalities Committee.
- Developing your skills: CLOSER launches the Policy Hub