CLOSER has published the sixth issue of our COVID-19 Update Bulletin.
This issue features new COVID-19 data from the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing (ELSA) which is available to download from the UK Data Service. The ELSA team has also produced a series of reports summarising initial findings from the data. The reports focus on:
- the financial consequences of the pandemic on older people
- the experience of older people instructed to shield or self-isolate
- the experience of older people with multimorbidity, and
- changes in older people’s experiences of providing care and of volunteering during the pandemic.
The following developments are also covered in this edition of the bulletin:
- A new events section has been added to our COVID-19 Longitudinal Research Hub
- Data from the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children COVID-18 survey and from the TwinsUK COVID-19 Personal Experiences survey are available for researchers to access
- The Parliamentary Office for Science and Technology (POST) has launched 20 COVID-19 Areas of Research Interest
The COVID-19 Update Bulletin provides subscribers with the latest news of longitudinal surveys, data releases, emerging findings, opinion and blogs related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read the Issue 6 of our COVID-19 Update Bulletin
Sign up to start receiving our COVID-19 Update Bulletin and other newsletters
Explore CLOSER’s COVID-19 Longitudinal Research Hub