The following information applies to the CLOSER resource: ‘A guide to the dietary data in eight CLOSER studies’.
We would like to thank the study teams for their support and the study participants for their key contributions to this work.
The creation of the online, interactive version of this guide was led by Dara O’Neill and Catherine Zang from CLOSER.
CLOSER was funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and the Medical Research Council (MRC) between 2012 and 2017. Its initial five year grant has since been extended to March 2022 by the ESRC (grant reference: ES/K000357/1). The ESRC took no role in the design, execution, interpretation or the writing up of the findings in this guide.
This guide is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) Licence. The extract below is a summary. The full terms are available from https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.